Amin Talati & Upadhye's comprehensive federal regulatory practice includes counseling on matters dealing with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Firm attorneys, with their extensive scientific knowledge and backgrounds, have developed a thorough understanding of federal environmental laws and regulations as they apply to businesses.
Our EPA Services Include:
- Assisting in enforcement proceedings brought by the EPA in regards to air, water and waste/hazardous materials
- Counseling on various EPA regulations including the Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act, National Environmental Policy Act and more
- Advising clients on all aspects of EPA compliance including regularly updating clients with evolving regulations
- Working directly with the EPA to obtain environmental permits and approval of environmental policies implement by clients in their business practices
- Negotiating consent orders with the EPA and other related state agencies
- Counseling clients on environmental issues associated with product development, manufacturing, marketing and distribution