Amin Talati & Upadhye represents companies that manufacture and distribute cosmetic products in the United States and abroad. Firm attorneys are well versed in FDA compliance requirements and provisions of the Food, Drug & Cosmetic Act.
Our Cosmetic Services Include:
- Advising on proper labeling and advertising strategies in compliance with the Food, Drug & Cosmetic Act and the Fair Packaging and Labeling Act
- Counseling on compliance issues relating to good manufacturing practices, record keeping, product recalls, market withdrawals and FDA inspections
- Assisting in matters concerning FTC complaints, FDA enforcement actions and various competitor challenges
- Counseling on the use of product claims with respect to traditional cosmetics, cosmetics containing drugs, ingredient listings and warning declarations
- Providing guidance on effective safety testing of cosmetic ingredients including toxicology and carcinogenic testing
- Assistance in registering products in the Voluntary Cosmetic Registration Program