Amin Talati represents companies that manufacture and distribute cosmetic products in the United States and abroad. Firm attorneys are well versed in FDA compliance requirements and provisions of the Food, Drug & Cosmetic Act.
Our Cosmetic Services Include:
- Advising on proper labeling and advertising strategies in compliance with the Food, Drug & Cosmetic Act and the Fair Packaging and Labeling Act
- Counseling on compliance issues relating to good manufacturing practices, record keeping, product recalls, market withdrawals and FDA inspections
- Assisting in matters concerning FTC complaints, FDA enforcement actions and various competitor challenges
- Counseling on the use of product claims with respect to traditional cosmetics, cosmetics containing drugs, ingredient listings and warning declarations
- Providing guidance on effective safety testing of cosmetic ingredients including toxicology and carcinogenic testing
- Assistance in registering products in the Voluntary Cosmetic Registration Program